1. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU.
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”— Albert Einstein
2. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN PEOPLE THINK YOU’RE CRAZY FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO.
“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that… I believe in what I do, and I’ll say it.” ? John Lennon
3. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN YOU ARE DREAMING BIG.
“So many people along the way, whatever it is you aspire to do, will tell you it can’t be done. But it all it takes is imagination. You dream. You plan. You reach.”? Michael Phelps
4. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOUR APPROACH.
“Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” ? Tina Fey
5. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE GOING IT ALONE.
“Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.” ? Cynthia Kersey
6. REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO BE LESS THAN YOU ARE.
“There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.” ? Marianne Williamson
7. AND WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, REMEMBER THIS QUOTE.
“My dear, I don’t give a damn.” ? Margaret Mitchell