After living through a fire in his own house, Dave shares the lessons he learned during his experience. In this first video, he shows how a simple 9 volt battery started his house fire. Please share this message with friends and families so that they can learn to be safe with batteries.
ayietim1 on Be with someone who… Daniël Bezuidenhout on Don’t let anyone bring you… Prakriti Bimali on Sensitive people. micro-braids on This ONE Habit Creates Better… marie paz abelgas ca… on What Does Your Birth Month Rev…